During day one we’ve heard a lot about where the industry is going. Do you agree?
Following a big first day, delegates are invited to raise issues, bounce around ideas and debate concepts and policies, based on the overarching themes of the conference. Our expert panel, including special guest Ian Wright, are a sounding board to listen and reflect ideas:
• Where policy, productivity & innovation meet – the development of technologies and the journey to bring them to market;
• the process of enabling innovation to achieve safety and productivity benefits for industry, by working with Government and its policy development, regulatory and enforcement agencies.
How has what we learned today demonstrated the application of innovation and delivery of productivity and safety benefits for industry through:
1. research and development,
2. application of advanced engineering and
3. advanced manufacturing techniques
4. what are the next steps to unlock the potential?
5. new truck model & chassis design update
6. essential insights for Engineers & Body Builders?
How will you apply these ideas in your own work place?