Register now for Australia’s heavy vehicle engineering conference, ComVec will return to Melbourne, 12-13 April 2018 at the Melbourne Park Function Centre.
Early Bird discounts are running now with discounts for members and non-members, however they finish next Friday 9th March.
The two-day program provides a collaborative knowledge sharing forum for attendees including gaining insights from technical and policy experts.
ComVec provides delegates with an opportunity to:
- Explore changing technology in the heavy vehicle industry
- Understand key regulatory factors that will impact the future of the industry
- Gain insights from technical experts and designers who can respond to industry-specific questions
- Hear the latest updates on new truck models and chassis designs direct from the OEM
- Network with industry peers, innovators and key regulatory decision makers
Whether you are a trailer manufacturer, heavy vehicle body builder, specialised vehicle manufacturer, equipment supplier or installer, consulting or Performance Based Standards (PBS) engineer, vehicle modifier or fleet manager you cannot afford to miss this opportunity.