Exhibitors at ComVec will enjoy high profile exposure, with a strictly limited number of trade booths located in the heart of the ComVec 2020 venue.
The RACV Royal Pines Resort is an attractive, bright and airy venue. The structure of the conference program will offer great exposure for your product or service.
On arrival delegates enter directly into the exhibition. When delegates aren’t in sessions, that’s where they’ll be:
- It’s where they register on arrival,
- it’s where morning and afternoon tea breaks and lunches take place, and
- it’s the venue for the opening night cocktail event.
ComVec, Australia’s heavy vehicle industry engineering conference, will be marketed Australia-wide.
The conference brings together all sectors of the industry including:
- Trucking operators with a role in specifying or purchasing heavy vehicles
- Body and trailer manufacturers
- Truck manufacturers and dealers
- Vehicle modifiers
- Repair and service businesses
- Equipment and component suppliers
- Designers and consulting Engineers
- Enforcement agencies, regulators and policy makers
Exhibitors will also enjoy exposure through the ComVec 2020 program published by Bauer Trade Media, the ComVec website and Talk the Torque – HVIA’s weekly industry eBulletin.
Enquiries should be directed to the HVIA Events team: email@example.com