It is one thing for road transport operators to see all this technology on display; it is altogether another to start planning for integrating the equipment into your own fleet.
How can you be confident that the equipment will deliver on its promise?
Will it be backed with the level of support, parts and servicing infrastructure, necessary to keep your fleet on the road?
HVIA is coming to the party with an event that gives trucking operators the knowledge and support to take your heavy vehicle fleet into the next decade and beyond.
It’s an addition to the event calendar that will provide attendees with everything you need to know to put that equipment into your fleet.
ComVec 2020 is a practical showcase and multi-streamed forum:
- of new trucks, trailers and components
- led by the experts that can show operators how to get the most from them and
- application of new technology into the fleet – right now
- The final day is a drive-day where qualified buyers can get into the driver’s seat in the latest vehicles, on a closed test track, in a variety of modular combinations.
Wait there’s more:
- While vehicles are out on the track, exhibitors will hold short info sessions about their vehicles, technology and components – explaining how the gear suits your particular task.